How to Clear CTET Exam
Thousands of candidates give CTET EXAM every year but only 10 to 15 % can crack the exam. Today Here we are going to explain, How to Clear CTET Exam & other related information. There are 5000 vacancies every year in 1300 KV’s , 961 NV ,and 63 Tibetan Schools every year. This time, here we have some tricky information for those who wants to crack the exam in the very first attempt. Only by following some planned strategies you will be able to achieve your target i.e. Clear CTET Exam 2019 and get the desired job in your hand.
Here are some important tips which will help you a lot to remain focused and sharpen your memories. In todays’ competitive world everyone wants assurance of success and we are trying to provide right information to our readers on How to Crack CTET Exam. As we want to boost their morale and want them to achieve more in less time only by using smart techniques and strategy. You have to keep in mind that hard work and smart work both are required in this era to be a successful person.
How to Crack CTET Exam: Important Points
Our Government lays special emphasis to improve the teachers’ quality so it is very necessary to Visit the official website @ctet.nic.in to get the prescribed syllabus.
- There will be 150 objective type questions in the exam which you have to attempt in 150 minutes.
- You have to score 90 out of 150 marks to qualify the CTET exam.
- Paper will be divided into 5 sections and each section consists of 30 questions, each section will carry you 30 marks.
- Paper I comprises Child development and pedagogy, Language I, Language II , Environmental Study and Maths.
- Paper II consists of Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I, Language II , Social Studies, Maths and Science.
- Paper will be bilingual so it is easy to understand for the candidate.
- In CTET notifications 20 Languages are available and the candidate may opt the language according to his/her comfort zone.
- There are many subjects in which you can attempt the exams.
- There is no negative marking so candidate must attempt all the questions for better scores.
Also Read: CTET Syllabus 2019
Also Read: CTET Exam Date
How To Clear CTET Exam 2019 (Paper 1 & 2):
- Take authentic text books and syllabus suggested by NCTE to prepare in the area of education.
- III to VII Class NCERT books can help to clear the basic concepts of the candidates
- Identify the area of your weaker subjects and lay special emphasis on that.
- Highlight the important points while reading so that later on you may revise them easily.
- Prepare notes of important theories.
- You may attempt CTET Test series on regular basis to analyse your performance.
- Practice Quizzes and mock test regularly and keep an eye on time limit also.
- Analysis your scores section wise as it will help you to improve your weaker section .
- Set your time table as per the suitable schedule
- Try to clear the basic concepts of reasoning and grammar.
- Arihant and Upkar Publications are providing a good range of books as per the subjects for CTET Exam 2019.
Keeping these points in mind will help you Crack CTET Exam 2019. For such information, you may wrote in comment box.
CTET Clear Tips, How to Clear CTET Exam , How to Crack CTET Exam, How to Clear CTET Exam 2019, How to Clear CTET Exam Paper 2, How to Clear CTET Exam Paper 1,